Backpacks to Briefcases is all about the transition from student to career professional. This handbook is updated yearly by the staff of UNLV Career Services and is devoted to your journey of self-discovery and career success.
With this handbook, you can:
- Learn about all of the programs and services available to you and how to use them.
- Help get career clarity and take charge of your own career development.
- Prepare yourself using the best tools to market yourself for your career field.
- Identify the most effective strategies for finding the right employer and getting hired.
- Understand the value of internships and how to maximize your opportunities and experiences while you are a UNLV student.
- Practice interview answers and learn how to approach the interview process.
- Get advice as you prepare for graduate school .
- Find out which employers interview on campus and attend our career fairs.
- See a list of key Career Services' corporate partners.
Get the Backpacks to Briefcases handbook
You can download the handbook or visit our office to pick up a hard copy.