UNLV Career Services Posting Policies
- Jobs and internships should be related to majors offered at UNLV. We reserve the right to refuse any postings that we feel are not applicable or proper for our university students.
- Internships must be paid or approved for academic credit, with the exception of the US Government and nonprofit organizations.
- Federal Work-Study: Limited to non-profit community service organizations and UNLV departments. UNLV departments have automatic approval; others must contact Student Financial Services at 702-895-3424.
- Positions can be posted for 120 days at a time, and renewed as often as desired.
Post Jobs & Internships
- Register or log in to UNLV CareerLink (part of NACElink).
- From the navigation bar at the top click "Post Jobs."
- Select "Post Jobs to UNLV (Free)" or "OneStop Multi-School Postings (Paid)". View a list of schools and pricing.
- Your position goes into a holding bin for approval by UNLV Career Services (usually takes no more than one business day).